Image Analyzer 1.38Image Analyzer – Freeware –
* Automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation adjustment
* Build-in conventional and adaptive filters for noise reduction, edge extraction etc.
* Retouch tools
* Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast
* Deconvolution for out-of-focus and motion blur compensation (see below)
* Easy red-eye removal
* User specified filters in spatial and frequency domain
* Resize, rotate, crop and warping of images
* Scanner, camera and printer support
* File format support: Read/write BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images Read RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files
* Morphological operations
* Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
* Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
* Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver
* Plugin system for adding more specialized features. See below for available plugins
Image Analyzer is a Freeware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Image Analyzer.
It was checked for updates 126 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Image Analyzer is 1.38 , released on 10/24/2016. It was initially added to our database on 10/30/2007. The most prevalent version is 1.38 , which is used by 25 % of all installations.
Image Analyzer runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Users of Image Analyzer gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for Image Analyzer!